Services, Facilities and Products
Developments International PLC is one of the longest established and
most prominent advanced automotive engineering facilities in the United
Technology, innovation and inspiration come together to
provide an integrated and professional service for discerning private
clients and industry professionals.
We strive to remain at the forefront of our industry, and are proud to
be associated with the following respected institutions:
- EFi University (Advanced Level)
- Prodrive (Chassis Dynamics)
- ATA (Diagnostic Technician, Master Technician)
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Motorsport Industry Association
Fast, Flexible and Effective Solutions.
We are used to working at high levels within the automotive mainstream
and racing industries so we understand the requirement for
confidentiality as well as efficient and effective project delivery.
Our services include:
- Research & Development:
Our R&D competencies include all aspects of chassis dynamics,
engine dynamics and aero dynamics, which we make available to Tier 1
automotive manufacturers, research and educational institutions,
professional motorsport teams and privateers.
Engine and drive train evaluation, calibration and endurance testing
facilities for road and racing applications. Trouble shooting and
optimisation for performance and economy is a core competence.
- Dyno and Cell Rental:
Tier 1 automotive manufacturers, research and educational institutions,
professional motorsport teams and privateers, tuning companies and
private individuals can rent our Rototest chassis dyno and fully
ventilated test cell either by the hour, or for half or a full day. We
can provide you with an ATA approved Mastertech operator, or initial
- ECU Calibration/Mapping:
We have developed the range of Katana generic and custom tuning
solutions for standard ECUs’ and we have high level competencies in
tuning aftermarket AEM, Apexi Power FC, Autronic, DTA, Emerald,
Haltech, HKS FCON, Hondata, Hydra Nemesis, Link, Motec, Omex, Syvecs,
and Unichip ECU’s.
- Engine Building & Development: Every aspect of engine development, building and testing to professional motorsport standards.
- Race Car Building: Complete and partial new projects, and restoration or updating of older race cars.
- Road Car Performance Upgrades: Professionally developed and implemented road car performance enhancements.
- Theoretical Modelling: Chassis dynamics, engine dynamics, aero dynamics, turbocharger and supercharger matching.
- Chassis Dynamics:
Design, development, installation, calibration and testing of
suspension systems to the very highest standards. From a road car basic
geometry recovery through to a complete race car suspension development
- Custom Projects: Design and creation of bespoke and low volume projects.
- Trackside Support: Final track testing, trackside maintenance and driver coaching.
- International Rescue: A high skilled and mobile team can be deployed to any corner of the globe to assist where required.
- Servicing & Repairs: All types of major or minor servicing and repair procedures carried out to ATA and ISO9001 standards.
- The Supercar Sanctuary:
This department has been created to provide a cost effective and
nurtured environment for historic and current Supercar models, to
provide discerning owners with a high quality service at a fraction of
the cost of Main Dealers.
Our facilities include:
- 2 and 4 wheel drive hub mounted Rototest chassis [dyno]
- Constant load and steady state dyno testing.
- Dynamic testing to simulate top speed runs and “on-track” conditions.
- Sound proofed wind tunnel/air controlled dyno test cell.
- Digital and analogue DATA Q acquisition suite.
- Standard and aftermarket ECU calibration equipment
- Computerized theoretical modelling tools.
- Geometry testing and chassis calibration equipment.
- Corner weight testing and optimisation equipment.
- Racelogic V Box vehicle/driver performance evaluation tool
- Superflow air flow test rig.
- Engine building clean room
- Engineering machine shop
- Engine balancing equipment
- TIG/MIG/Gas welding equipment
- Alloy and steel fabrication equipment
- Pipe and tube bending equipment
- Vehicle lifts
- All normal workshop/garage equipment
Please click HERE to download our current labour charge out rates.
We are able to supply many high quality performance products from the various suppliers listed below:
offer a well established product distribution service to the retail and
trade markets through our industry leading e-commerce web site and
sub-dealer network throughout the world.
- AEM - Manufacturers of high quality car specific tuning products
- AQUAMIST-THE water injection specialists. Also manufacture mappable injector drivers.
- A.P. RACING-Performance brake upgrades for most European sports cars
- BLITZ-Japanese tuning company. Various parts available
- BREMBO-Performance brake upgrades for most vehicles including Japanese types
- CARRILLO-Steel crankshafts and connecting rods
- CENTREFORCE-Uprated clutches. Centrifugally clamping to give light pedal pressures
- Competition Clutches - Fast road and competition clutch assemblies
- COSWORTH World famous UK manufacturers of race engines and engine components
- DTA - Manufacturers of high level motorsport engine control systems
- EIBACH-High quality suspension products for most vehicles
- HELIX-Fast road and competition clutch assemblies
- HKS Japan’s largest tuning company bar none. Quality renowned worldwide.
- J.E.-Very high quality forged piston sets
- K&N – Manufacturers of high performance air filters
- KONI-Good value shock absorber and spring components.
- Life Racing - Manufacturers of high level motorsport engine control systems
- MAZDASPEED-Mazda's own race department for modified parts.
- Motec – Manufacturers of a broad range of high quality Motorsport electronics
- MUGEN -Honda's own race department for modified parts.
- NISMO-Nissan Motorsports. Nissan's own race department.
- Nitron - Manufacturers of high quality road and race suspension parts
- Omex - Manufacturers of clubman level motorsport engine control systems
- Pectel - Manufacturers of high level motorsport engine control systems
- Pro-Alloy specialist manufacturers of alloy parts for high performance applications
- RACELOGIC-User adjustable traction control systems
- Reverie – Designers and manufacturers of light weight autoclave carbonfibre racing parts
- STI-Subaru Technica International. Subaru's own race department.
- Syvecs – High end style Motorsport engine control systems designed for clubman market
- STaSIS Engineering – Chassis and engine tuning for Audi performance cars.
- Tein - Manufacturers of high quality road and race suspension parts
- TMC HIGHPOWER-Reliable, well respected designers of nitrous-oxide injection kits
- TODA One of Japans most respected race engine and race parts manufacturers
- TRD-Toyota Racing Developments. Toyota's own race department
- TRUST-Japanese tuning company. Various parts available.
- TURBO DYNAMICS – High quality turbocharger building and rebuilding