Race Car Fabrication
We’ve recently invested in training and new equipment to improve our manufacturing and fabrication capabilities.
First in line to benefit from these facilities are a new range of exhaust manifolds which have special internal aerodynamic features as well as benefitting from our pulse tuning expertise. What this space!
We can now undertake most types of alloy and stainless fabrication and welding processes, so please let us know if you have any requirements.
Torque Developments International boasts a comprehensive understanding of chassis dynamics, enabling it to evaluate, enhance and optimise high performance and racing car dynamic behaviours.
Torque Developments provides precise and effective chassis solutions for applications from a simple spring and damper combination to a clean-sheet suspension design, as well as production car optimisation for specific motorsport purposes.
Chassis Dynamics Capabilities
- Inertia matching: Optimising the vehicle’s wheelbase to its mass and moment of yaw
- Spring and damper optimisation
- Anti roll bar optimisation
- Suspension arm/link design and optimisation
- Geometry calibration
- Limited slip differential optimisation
- Tyre evaluation
- Roll cage implementation
Chassis Dynamics Facilities
- Chassis design/ evaluation software
- Corner weight measuring equipment
- Vehicle dynamic performance measuring equipment
- Arago V3D chassis alignment equipment
High performance vehicles, whether on road or track, always demand extreme levels of dynamic performance and occupant safety. This is especially true for racing vehicles, which require high levels of focused attention to suit specific applications and arduous life cycles.
With deep engineering knowledge, Torque Developments International is capable of a wide range of bespoke race vehicle engineering projects ranging from full vehicle builds, to individual component design, development and manufacture.
Torque Developments International is an active developer of high performance vehicle technologies and has been involved in several performance derivatives of mainstream products as well as successful motorsport endurance vehicles.
Torque Development’s workshop is fully equipped to undertake an array of work from clean-sheet competition car design, straight forward servicing, gearbox and engine rebuilds to full race preparation and track support. Torque Developments is also happy to undertake car refurbishments and restorations.
Torque Development’s capabilities include:
- Full and partial competition car preparation
- Clean-sheet design
- Powertrain design, implementation and testing
- Chassis dynamics design, implementation and testing
- Aerodynamics design, implementation and testing
- Trackside support
- Project management
- Restoration and updating of older motorsport cars
- Servicing and repairs