Lotus Exige Syvecs Plug and Play ECU
At long last, the Lotus Exige Syvecs Plug and Play ECU is now available!
Having tuned over a thousand Lotus's and being very familiar with Syvecs ECU's (in fact we're their official training partner), we can comfortably state that this is the best tuning solution available.
The Lotus Exige Syvecs Plug and Play ECU is suitable for all Toyota 2ZZ powered Exige and Elise cars, both supercharged and naturally aspirated, and Is available in 2 versions to suit the different models:
For those interested in the technical details and specifications;
The Syvecs Exige Kit brings a new level of Engine Management control to the Lotus Exige S2 Range with a Complete Standalone Engine control Module,
By simply plugging in the kit a whole new level of control is available allowing some of the following!
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through 12 Position switch or via the OEM Traction control switch
• Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
• Full Variable Valve Timing control
• Closed loop Lambda Control using OEM lambda
• Full Sequential Gearbox control with Closed loop Blip and Cut
• Flex Fuel control
• Flat Foot Shiftings
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
Please contact us if you would more information or to purchase.