GT-R35 HKS GT800 Kit – Full Turbine 11003-AN011
Code No. 11003-AN011
R35 GT-R goes to the ultimate speed range…
- HKS’ in-house design and manufacturing “Special GT II Turbine” was developed exclusively for this turbine kit. These special designed GTII Turbines enables to utilize the ideal symmetry layout of the normal and reverse revolution turbines.
- To prevent heat problem, “Special heat resistance cast metal exhaust manifold” was developed.
- Piping for oil and water was exclusively designed for R35 GT-R to be more durable to use in high temperature.
- Compact & lightweight GT II Wastegate enables precision boost pressure
HKS R35 Power Data: GT800+ vs GT800 vs GT600 vs Stock
*The specifications of the test vehicle are based on the GT600 Racing Package upgrading the engine parts and fuel parts and using the R35 Full Control System.
|● Main parts|
|Exhaust Manifold||Heat Resistance Cast Metal / φ52 Pipe|
|Turbine||GT II 7460 Heat Resistance Steel Casting Cast Steel (T/HSG)|
|Wastegate||HKS GT II φ50|
|Front Pipe||SUS304 φ60→φ75|
|Suction Pipe||Buffed AL φ70 Between Turbine and Cleaner Box (*)|
*The factory air cleaner box must be used.
- The engine must be removed in order to install this kit.
- This kit does not include the following parts: Fuel Pumps, Injectors, EVC, engine parts and Engine Management such as the HKS F-CON.
- Upgrading the engine internals is necessary when using this kit at high engine outputs.
- The boost pressure setting for the provided Wastegates is approximately 90 to 95 kPa (13 to 13.8 PSI).
- The factory water pipe must be modified.
- The factory Turbocharger heat insulator must be modified.
- This kit was developed exclusively for off-road race use only. HKS will not be responsible for engine and/or transmission damage caused by the use of this kit.
- This kit must be used without the catalytic converters. Because of this, the vehicle cannot be driven on any public roads or highways.
- Any vehicle with this kit installed may void the factory manufacturer’s warranty.
|Compressor wheel||Compressor housing||Turbine wheel||Exhaust housing|
|GT II 7460/|
GT II 7460R
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Type||Turbo Kit||Turbine Size||Boost Pressure||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|GT-R||R35||VR38DETT||07/12-||GT800 FULL TURBINE KIT||GT-FTK||GT II 7460 & GT II 7460R||88.3kPa (0.9kgf/cm2)||11003-AN011||Off-road use only.|
For info on GT-R35 HKS GT800 Full Turbine Kit please go here
For info on our full range of goods and services please go here
There are no reviews yet.