Z34 HKS Hipermax 4SP Coilovers
*1 Upright Type Only, *2 Exclude a some vehicle, *3 MacPherson
【MAX IV SP】
The sport model to have a comfortable drive even on the winding road.
This “MAX IV SP” is the ultimate sport model for such a high grip radial tire. It will transfer the feelings straight to the driver all kinds of information such as tire, road surface condition, and traction. It’s a perfect street sports model suspension for people who love to drive fast but still want comfort.
- Single Tube Damper Design
- Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and center of gravity give a more stable ride.
- Dust Boot
- Protect the shaft from the flying stones.
- PNE Coating
- Using this special surface coating provides 5 times better durability than standard galvanizing. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment.
- M Shaft (Φ46 normal type)
- With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAX M-1, MAX IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even at a little stroke range by optimizing the oil pressure characteristic. We mainly adopted this to the rear damper that can have a better driving experience.
- Adopted Pillow Ball Upper Mount
- For more accurate and sharp steering.
- New Design Needle
- Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high-speed dampening which is key to a comfortable ride.
- Reduction of Unsprung Weight
- In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium. (Not for all vehicles)
- 30 Step Damping Force Adjustment
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine-tune adjustment for street, circuit winding roads, highways, or the weight of the vehicle.