GT-R35 HKS GT900 Setup Kit (without Turbochargers) 14020-AN007
GT900 FULL TURBINE KIT
for R35 GT-R
Concept and Features:
This kit is a part of family of Symmetric layout HKS R35 Full Turbine Kits. A kit provides both, powerful yet easy to drive low-mid range of GT800/GTIII-800 and strong high end of GT1000 high performance kit.
- GTII 7467 and GTII 7467R turbines
- Specialy developed suction pipe and chamber pipe to improve intake efficiency
- Heat resistant cast steel exhaust manifold
- Compact and light GTII wastegates to precisely regulate boost
Please note that installation requires engine removal.
Products such as Fuel Pumps, Injectors, F-CON, EVC, Engine parts are not included in the kit.
Wastegates are shipped precalbrated at approximately 90-100kPa.
This kit requires modification of stock water pipe and turbocharger heat insulator.
This product is designed for race/motorsport application only. HKS is not responsible for any damage to vehicle’s engine, transmission or other parts.
This product may void dealer warranty.
- HKS STEP 2 Pistons and Conrods
- HKS STEP 2 Camshafts
- HKS HIGH FLOW SURGE TANK
- HKS Intercooler
- Upgraded fuel pump and injectors
- HKS EVC6-IR 2.4 (boost ast 180kPa)
- Max Power: 910ps (669kW)/7000rpm
- Max Torque: 102.6kgf/m (1006 N/m)/4700rpm
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Type||Turbo Kit||Turbine Size||Boost Pressure||Code No.||Manual||Remarks|
|GT-R||R35||VR38DETT||07/12 –||GT900 Setup Kit||GT-FTK||GTII 7467 & GTII 7467R||88.3kPa (0.9kgf/cm2)||11003-AN007||Box Sizes(mm) (Weight): #1: 685x270x270 (14kg), #2: 1161x460x290 (29.5kg)|
For info on GT-R35 HKS GT900 Setup Kit please go here
For info on our full range of goods and services please go here
There are no reviews yet.