Honda Civic Type R FK8 Syvecs ECU
The Honda Civic Type R FK8 Syvecs Plug and Play ECU offer an extremely high level of precise engine management control. The twin processor unit uses a high-speed RISC processor for code execution and an additional large FPGA for high-speed engine position tracking, allowing the scheduling of code to be independent of signal patterns, increasing flexibility, efficiency, and accuracy under transient conditions. This powerful combination also allows advanced control algorithms but yet easy to map for the end-user. The Syvecs Plug and play for the Honda Civic Type R FK8 Syvecs Plug and Play ECU is the Backbone to our Highly Popular PnP Board
– Flat Shifting
– Electronic Wastegate Control
– Adjustable Autoblip (Automatic Heel and Toe) even with the manual gearbox with automatic rev-matching
– Rolling Anti-lag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
– 8 x switchable maps with the ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction, and launch control levels through steering-wheel buttons
– Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required.
– Adjustable Knock control
– Cruise Control
– Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
– Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
– Adjustable Launch Control.
– Direct injection and port injection control
– Full Variable Valve Timing control.
– Flex Fuel control.
– Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car.
– Closed-loop Lambda Control.
– Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps, etc..
– Built-in data logging using a market-leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
– Antitheft and valet modes.
– Superfast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
– Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
– Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
– 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering-wheel buttons.
– Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening, and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
– Run up to 7bar map sensors.
– Control high or low impendence injectors.
– Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crankcase pressure to damper position.
– Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
– Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with the ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
– Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
– Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units.
– View any input live with built-in scope up to 1000hz.
For info on Honda Civic Type R FK8 Syvecs ECU please go here
For info on our full range of goods and services please go here