MUGEN Honda Civic Type R FN2 Advanced Complete Brake system
Principal MUGEN stockist and leading Japanese tuning house Torque Developments International Plc is pleased to unveil a new brake kit for the FN2 model of the Honda Civic Type R.
The end result of careful design by MUGEN engineers, allied to thorough ‘real world’ street and circuit testing, MUGEN’s ‘Advanced Complete Brake System’ (ACBS) upgrade consists of the following components:-
- Monobloc, high rigidity four piston front calipers in either gold or black finish, with dust boots for year round street driving
- Large diameter, thicker (28mm compared to OEM Honda 25mm) reverse direction front grooved discs (320mm on Civic FN2 compared to 300mm OEM Honda)
- Exclusively developed MUGEN front and rear brake pads (choice of Type Sport or Type Competition) designed to retain brake balance of car depending on use
- MUGEN braided high performance front brake hoses supplied in kit
- Two 500ml cans of exclusive MUGEN high performance brake fluid included
- Optional MUGEN braided high performance rear brake hoses available
Priced at £4457.60 excluding VAT, the MUGEN Advanced Complete Brake System for the Honda Civic Type R FN2 is available now from Torque Developments International Plc. To buy now, click on https://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/mugen-advanced-complete-brake-system-caliper-blackbrake-type-p-18839.html
The MUGEN rear braided brake hoses are available as a cost option, priced at £246.40 excluding VAT.
NOTE: The larger disc diameter means that the MUGEN Advanced Complete Brake System is not suitable for the OEM FN2 Honda Civic Type R wheels. A new version of the MUGEN ‘GP’ alloy wheel, in 8 x 18 inch dimension with a 46mm is now available from Torque Developments.