Cosworth SR20 Head Gasket 20000926 87 x 1.8mm
Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are engineered to seal in power under the most demanding conditions. Constructed from stainless steel with a folded stopper layer, each application features superior sealing compared to conventional multi-layer steel gaskets. Additionally, Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are manufactured from pre-coated die cut stainless steel resulting in uniform coating distribution and consistent shape.
Each gasket is carefully engineered with the following features:
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.001″
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets
- Cosworth gaskets feature a “folded stopper” layer for additional clamping force around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties
- Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications
Cosworth is a world leader with a prestigious reputation built on over five decades of excellence, innovation and collaboration.
The group delivers high performance technologies to a diverse range of industries using its capabilities in mechanical and electronic engineering and precision manufacturing.
Cosworth employs its motorsport-inspired engineering and manufacturing capabilities to improve vehicle and driver performance.
Cosworth was founded in 1958. With headquarters in Northampton, UK, the group has a globally-recognised brand and employs staff across Europe and the USA.
Cosworth has over 50 years of experience in the design and manufacture of high-performance engines and related products and components.
Cosworth is world-renowned for its expertise in delivering extremely high power density and overall performance without sacrificing reliability – not only in engines for motorsports but also for performance road vehicles.
Our engineers achieve unparalleled power density through a combination of unique engineering and engine design intellectual property, experience in supercharging and turbocharging, lightweight materials and specialist solutions such as coatings.
For info on Cosworth SR20 Head Gasket 20000926 87 x 1.8mm please go here.
For info on our full range of goods and services please go here.